Volunteer Guidelines and Procedures
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at Ridgeview School. We are appreciative of your involvement in your child’s education and your dedication to our school community.
If you are interested in volunteering on our campus, please review the information below carefully.
In order to be cleared to volunteer at our school you will need to complete the following steps:
- After reviewing the guidelines, click on the link below to complete the parent volunteer form.
- You will receive an email when your application has been cleared.
Once you are cleared, you must follow these guidelines:
- Please communicate with your child’s teacher or other school staff to confirm the need for volunteer support. We understand that every teacher has a different structure and timeline for volunteers in their classroom and have asked parents and guardians to respect this structure and process.
- You must SIGN IN and SIGN OUT in the school office each time you are on campus.
- When you sign in, you will be asked to provide one of the following:
- Proof of COVID Vaccination OR
- Negative Result from a COVID Test taken within 7 days of the date you will be volunteering (Must be a PCR or antigen test)
We appreciate your dedication to Ridgeview School and look forward to working with you to support our students on campus!