Volunteer Guidelines and Procedures
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at Ridgeview Elementary. We are appreciative for your involvement in your child’s education and your dedication to the community.
In order to be cleared to volunteer at our school you will need to complete the following steps:
- Reach out to your child’s teacher, or other individual on campus where you would like to volunteer, expressing your interest. (Please understand that every teacher has a different structure and timeline for volunteers in their classroom. We ask that you respect this structure and process.)
- Complete the 22-23 PARENT VOLUNTEER FORM.
- The Office will send you an email when your application is cleared. Please note this process may take a few days to complete.
Once you are cleared, you must follow these guidelines:
- Teachers/Staff will contact you with times and dates of volunteer opportunities.
- You must SIGN IN and OUT each time you are on campus.
We appreciate your dedication to Ridgeview and look forward to welcoming you back on campus.
Principal Joyce Frisch